ECO BY COSENTINO® RESIDENTIAL LIMITED WARRANTY
Cosentino warrants to the original owners of installed ECO by Cosentino® surfaces for a period of five (5) years from the date of installation of the ECO by Cosentino® surfaces in your residence that your ECO by Cosentino® surface is an eco-friendly material that includes at least 70%* post-industrial and/or post-consumer recycled content, contain eco-friendly resin, and that the ECO by Cosentino® material will be free of manufacturing defects. If a manufacturing defect occurs during the warranty period, Cosentino, S.A. will at its option, repair or replace the defective ECO by Cosentino® product.
* The amount of recycled and post-industrial and post-consumer content may vary from color to color.
WHAT THIS LIMITED WARRANTY COVERS:
- This limited warranty covers ECO by Cosentino® surfaces that have been purchased by an Authorized ECO by Cosentino® Installer or Dealer, permanently installed in your residence by an Authorized ECO by Cosentino® Installer and that have been registered with Cosentino .
- This limited warranty covers products that have been maintained according to the ECO by Cosentino® surfaces Care and Maintenance guide provided free of charge at the time of installation. The Care and Maintenance Guide, along with any updates, may also be obtained at www.cosentinowarranty.com. You may request additional copies of the Guide from your Cosentino Authorize ECO by Cosentino® Installer or Dealer or from Cosentino
WHAT THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- This limited warranty does not cover any cracks that occur in the ECO by Cosentino® surfaces more than thirty (30) days after installation. Such warranty claims must be made within thirty (30) days of the installation.
- This limited warranty does not cover cracks that occur from the use of crock pots, skillets or other hot surfaces placed directly on the ECO by Cosentino® surfaces. Caution: Do not use crock pots, skillets or other hot items directly on your ECO by Cosentino® surfaces. Always place them on a trivet or cutting board to protect your ECO by Cosentino® from thermal shock.
- This limited warranty does not cover defects caused by improper fabrication or improper installation.
- Because ECO by Cosentino® surfaces are made from recycled content, they are subject to variances including but not limited to color, shade, particle structure, pits, fissures, surface irregularities or other variances that may occur in the manufacturing process. These variances are not covered by this warranty.
- This limited warranty does not cover any additional or supplemental repairs or modifications such as, for example, any plumbing, electrical, tile or wall surface modifications that may be necessary to repair or replace the ECO by Cosentino® product covered under this limited warranty; such other repairs and modifications shall be the responsibility of the customer.
- This limited warranty does not cover products that have not been paid for in full.
- This limited warranty does not cover uses of products for products exposed to acid etching, abnormal use or conditions, or abuse in any way. “Abnormal use or conditions” includes, but is not limited to, damage from mishandling or misuse, damage from excessive heat, scorching or uneven exposure to weather conditions, exposure to ultraviolet light, physical or chemical abuse, damage from improper care and maintenance and damage from chipping, cracking, impact damage or breaking due to customer abuse.
- Cosentino is not responsible for damage or injury caused in whole or in part by acts of God, job site conditions, architectural and engineering design, structural movement, acts of vandalism, or accidents.
- This limited warranty does not cover seam performance.
- This limited warranty is non-transferable and does not cover claims made by subsequent owners of your home.
- This limited warranty does not cover products that you, the customer decide you do not like after installation due to color, edging styles or other opinions based on personal preference.
This warranty covers ECO by Cosentino® surfaces that have been maintained according to the following recommendations:
- Clean all spills immediately.
- To clean the surface, use a gentle general pH-balanced house cleaner or regular soap and water and a cloth. Windex® or similar cleaners may be used.
- Do not use any chemical sealant products as they will void this warranty.
The recommendations for properly maintaining ECO by Cosentino® surfaces are not limited to the above recommendations. Please consult the Care and Maintenance Guide for ECO by Cosentino® for a complete description of the recommended maintenance.
To register for this limited warranty, you must fill out the warranty registration online at www.cosentinowarranty.com or call or write to Cosentino at the phone number or address below to obtain a registration form. You must register within sixty (60) days of installation to be eligible under this limited warranty.
TO OBTAIN SERVICE UNDER THIS WARRANTY:
To obtain the best service under this limited warranty, contact the source from whom you purchased your ECO by Cosentino® product.
In order to obtain service under this limited warranty, you must permit your Cosentino Authorized ECO by Cosentino® Installer to inspect your ECO by Cosentino® product at your residence. Also, you must reasonably cooperate with your installer and Cosentino agents in the efforts to service this limited warranty.
Except as provided in this limited warranty, Cosentino shall not be liable in either tort or contract for any loss of direct, consequential or incidental damages arising out of the use or in ability to use the product in residential applications covered by this warranty. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Cosentino makes no other warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, with respect to its products, except as expressly stated herein. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which may vary from state to state or, in Canada, from Province to Province.
This is the only warranty offered by Cosentino ECO by Cosentino® surfaces. No one other than Cosentino is authorized to make any warranty or promise with respect to ECO by Cosentino® surfaces.